The Connecticut Center for Healthy Aging is a resource and assessment center that helps seniors and their caregivers access valuable services and information.
Staffed by people who specialize in services for older adults, the Center helps more than 800 seniors and their families annually.
- Provides needs assessments and referral services based on identified needs and client's objectives.
- Helps seniors and their caregivers access medical care, social services, community resources, financial planning and elder law advisors, holistic care and wellness programs.
- Geriatric Care Management
- Education and training for caregivers, elders and family members on various topics.
- Community speakers and Alzheimer's Dementia trainers offer a variety of topics for community organizations and local businesses' employees.
- MyHealthy Advantage Senior Club Health and Wellness Program