HOCC is offering robotic surgery for other procedures, including:
- Colon resection - Surgery to remove part of the colon in patients with colon cancer and other conditions.
- Gastric bypass - One form of weight-loss (bariatric) surgery.
- Gastrectomy - Surgery to remove all or part of the stomach. Used to treat non-cancerous tumors, bleeding, inflammation, polyps and other conditions.
- Fundoplication - A surgical procedure used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Single incision cholecystectomy - Surgery to remove the gallbladder.
- Distal pancreatectomy - Surgery to remove part of the pancreas for certain types of pancreatic cancer.