If joint replacement surgery is the right option for you, Center for Joint Care staff provide comprehensive pre-surgery services.
These services include assessment of your pre-surgery condition and education for you and family members.
- Complete explanation of your diagnosis and upcoming surgery, along with pre-op classes
- A customized educational notebook outlining each step, from pre-op to post discharge
- What to expect during your hospital stay
- Exercises you'll need to practice after surgery
- Discharge planning and preparing to return home
- Answers to your questions.
The one-hour class at the New Britain General campus is held twice monthly each for hip and knee replacement patients.
The Center for Joint Care also offers monthly community seminars. Check the calendar
for more information or call (860) 224-5186
for information or to reserve a seat.