Back to HCC home

Text size

Large / Normal

Other info

Medical Records

Medical records

New Britain General campus: (860) 224-5686
Bradley Memorial campus: (860) 276-5034/5036

You may request a copy of your medical record at any time, but all requests must be in writing. Requests for records should be made by using the Authorization for Release of Information Form. A copy of the form may be downloaded by clicking on the link below. A fee will be charged for copying.

If you have any questions, contact the Health Information Management department. Please remember, all requests for medical records must be made in writing using the downloadable form below.

Health Information Management Department

New Britain General campus (8 a.m.- 4 p.m.)

100 Grand St.
New Britain, CT 06050
Phone: (860) 224-5686
Fax: (860) 224-5920

Bradley Memorial campus, (9 a.m.-3 p.m.)

81 Meriden Ave.

Southington, CT 06489
Phone: (860) 276-5034/5036
Fax: (860) (860) 276- 5081

PDF   Authorization for Release of Information

Now, you can access your health information anytime, anywhere, with MyHOCC. This online resource allows you to conveniently and securely view a summary of your Hospital of Central Connecticut record, upcoming hospital appointments and more. MyHOCC complies with HIPAA patient privacy laws and allows you to securely use, store and share information. Learn more