Working in health care is about choices.
So why choose The Hospital of Central Connecticut? Simply put, it's all about the opportunity to have a career that doesn't feel like a job. To grow and advance in a state-of-the-art setting. And to deliver health care services with passion and commitment.
At The Hospital of Central Connecticut, you'll team up with bright, motivated people like yourself who share your values, enjoy a sensible work/life balance and make a real difference in the lives of others. For over one hundred years, the Hospital has remained committed to its mission of delivering outstanding patient care to the central Connecticut community.
As a teaching hospital, you'll find an environment conducive to teaching generations of future physicians and health care professionals.
Just the facts:
- 414-bed, 32-bassinet teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
- Two campuses: New Britain General and Bradley Memorial.
- Named one of the Top 100 Hospital ICUs in the country.
- Accredited with commendation as a Teaching Hospital Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Cancer.
- Recipient of multimillion-dollar bequest funding comprehensive palliative care services.